📚 Macs Fan Control 1.5.14 - Monitor and control your computer's fans.
Macs Fan Control allows you to monitor and control almost any aspect of your computer's fans, with support for controlling fan speed, temperature sensors pane, menu-bar icon, and autostart with system option.
- Software solution to noise problems such as those caused by iMac HDD replacement, or overheating problems like those found on a MacBook Pro
- Set any constant value to any fan (e.g., minimum)
- Control fan speed in relation to a temperature sensor (e.g., 3rd party HDD)
- Real-time monitoring of fan speeds and temperatures
- Solve overheating problems like those found on a MacBook Pro
- Solve noise problems such as those caused by iMac HDD replacement
- Works on all Macs, both Intel & Apple Silicon
How to control your Mac fans
- Download and install Macs Fan Control from MacUpdate.
- Launch the app and you will then have access to the fans and be able to see the temperatures of the components inside your Mac.
- Under "Control" click "Custom" and you can then use a slider to change the fan control on your Mac".
- Macbook Pro and MacBook Air M2
- More secure helper tool to avoid possible abuse of SMC interface by malware apps
- Display 'Mainboard' sensor for MacBookPro6,1 and MacBookPro6,2
- Improved Windows 10/11 dark mode support
- Arabic, Italian, Portuguese and Swedish translations update
- Fixed update checker when the app was not in /Applications
- Fixed working with the app when it's used by multiple users
- Fixed update check on macOS 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11
- Automatic update: fixed lost custom presets
- Fixed loosing of custom presets after reboot under certain conditions
- Latest SMC initialize error after Boot Camp drivers update
- Fixed row height in fans/sensors table on Retina displays in Windows
- Fixed window text being unreadable when using external display under certain conditions
Download Now]]> ...