Disclosure: This post includes affiliate links; I may receive compensation if you purchase products or services from the different links provided in this article.
You can gauge the popularity of this course by looking at the number of students enrolled, currently, 5M+, which is a very high number for any online FREE course.
Btw, if you like the Codecademy platform then you can also join CodeCademy PRO, a premium subscription for programmers. It cost around $15.99 per month on a yearly plan and provides access to all the Codecademy content, courses, quizzes, and projects. You can use this to earn, practice & apply job-ready skills. They are also offering 50% discount, you can check if its still available.
One of the most significant benefits of this course is that it offers learners an opportunity to learn about test-driven development and how to write a unit test using Jest. This knowledge is essential for developers who want to write high-quality code and create reliable web applications.
Another advantage of this course is that it can be applied to multiple specializations or professional certificates programs, such as the Meta Front-End Developer Professional Certificate and the Meta React Native Specialization. This flexibility allows learners to customize their learning path and focus on areas that interest them the most.
And, if you like the Educative platform then you can also get an Educative subscription which gives access to all of their 150+ interactive courses for just $14.9 which is the best use of money.
have you writing a ton of code! All of the lessons are interactive, meaning that you'll be completing
real coding challenges along the way. You'll even get instant feedback from their system on whether or
not your code is correct.
Additionally, Boot.dev is insanely fun. They have a system of achievements, leaderboards, xp and levels that make it so easy to stay motivated and continue making consistent progress. This is definitely one to check out!
The lessons are free, but use code JAVINPAUL to get 25% off of a membership that will get you certificates of completion, progress verification, and more!
Though, once you joined them, they will remain free for your life, and you can start learning whenever you get time or when priority changes. This way, you will not regret later missing out on those free courses.
Other Free Online Development Articles and Resources You may like to Explore:
- The 2023 Web Developer RoadMap
- 5 Free Courses to Learn Core Spring, Spring Boot, and Spring MVC
- 5 Free course to learn Servlet, JSP, and JDBC
- Top 10 Courses to learn Web Development
- 5 Free Docker Courses for Java and DevOps Engineer
- 5 Courses to learn Maven And Jenkins for Java Developers
- Top 5 Courses to learn HTML 5 and CSS 3
- 3 Books and Courses to Learn RESTful Web Services in Java
- 5 Courses to Learn Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server database
- 5 Courses to Learn Blockchain Technology for FREE
- 7 Free Selenium Webdriver courses for Java and C# developers
- 7 Best Courses to learn TypeScript in 2023
- Top 10 Online Courses for Fullstack Developers