Kommentiere zu Realize the Potential of Salesforce DX and Native Release
1. Announcing .NET Core 3.0 Preview 6vom 144.11 Punkte
Today, we are announcing .NET Core 3.0 Preview 6. It includes updates for compiling assemblies for improved startup, optimizing applications for size with linker and EventPipe improvements. We’ve also released new Docker images for Alpine on ARM64.
2. What is Cloud Native, Really? | Cloud Nativevom 140.57 Punkte
Get the definition from the engineers on campus up close and personal on the Cloud Native Show. In our Pilot episode, follow Shayne as he explores the Microsoft campus to have Cloud Native explained to him by Distinguished Engineer, Brendan Burns. For
3. Salesforce Admits Their API Glitch Have Leaked Customer Datavom 135.79 Punkte
A customer relationship management (CRM) product company Salesforce has warned customers that their information has been shared with third party account because of API...
The post Salesforce Admits Their API Glitch Have Leaked Customer Data appeared first on HackersOnlineClub.
8. Android changes for NDK developersvom 83.03 Punkte Posted by Dmitry Malykhanov, Developer Advocate
Related to other improvements to the Android platform, the dynamic linker in
Android M and N has stricter requirements for writing clean, cross-platform
compatible native code in order to load. It is ne
11. Azure.Source – Volume 61vom 74.97 Punkte
Microsoft Connect(); 2018
On Tuesday, December 4th, Microsoft Connect(); 2018 provided a full day of developer-focused content—including updates on Azure and Visual Studio, keynotes, demos, and real-time coding with experts. Scott Guthrie’s keyno
12. The Malicious Use of Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurityvom 74.52 Punkte
Criminals and Nation-state Actors Will Use Machine Learning Capabilities to Increase the Speed and Accuracy of Attacks
Scientists from leading universities, including Stanford and Yale in the U.S. and Oxford and Cambridge in the UK, together with civil societ