4. UK 'Pirates' Get 20-Day Grace Period After Each Warningvom 82.09 Punkte UK Internet providers will soon begin sending piracy warnings to subscribers whose accounts are used to share copyright-infringing material. The associated "Get It Right" campaign has now published a detailed website, answering the most asked questions,
6. Announcing the preview of Azure Actions for GitHubvom 78.05 Punkte
On Thursday, August 8, 2019, GitHub announced the preview of GitHub Actions with support for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD). Actions makes it possible to create simple, yet powerful pipelines and automate software compilation and
7. Azure. Source–Volume 89vom 76.19 Punkte
Dear Azure fans, Azure.Source is going on hiatus. Thank you for reading each week and be sure to follow @Azure for updates and new ways to learn more.
Announcing the general availability of Azure premium files
We are excited to announce the general availability of Azure premium files for customers optimizing their cloud-based file shares on Azure. Premium files offers a higher level of performance built on soli
8. Azure.Source – Volume 61vom 68.94 Punkte
Microsoft Connect(); 2018
On Tuesday, December 4th, Microsoft Connect(); 2018 provided a full day of developer-focused content—including updates on Azure and Visual Studio, keynotes, demos, and real-time coding with experts. Scott Guthrie’s keyno
12. Azure.Source – Volume 62vom 66.48 Punkte
KubeCon North America 2018
KubeCon North America 2018: Serverless Kubernetes and community led innovation!
Brendan Burns, Distinguished Engineer in Microsoft Azure and co-founder of the Kubernetes project, provides a welcome to KubeCon North America 2018, which took p