Kommentiere zu "Ohne Sonne braun": Zentralrat der Juden beklagt Nazi-Artikel bei Amazon
1. YouTube Is Full of Easy-To-Find Neo-Nazi Propagandavom 131.61 Punkte An anonymous reader quotes an exclusive report from Motherboard: Through a software-aided investigation, Motherboard has found that while YouTube has managed to clamp down on Islamic extremists uploading propaganda, the video giant is still awash with
2. Discord Bans Servers That Promote Nazi Ideologyvom 87.74 Punkte A popular video game chat service with over 25 million users announced today that it had shut down "a number of accounts" following violence instigated by white supremacists over the weekend. Discord, the service "which lets users chat with voice and
5. Neo-Nazi Site The Daily Stormer Moves To Dark Web After Shutdownvom 73.12 Punkte After being shutdown by Google and GoDaddy, prominent neo-Nazi website The Daily Stormer has moved their site to the dark web. "The new site is now only available through the Tor network, which allows users to set up their own domains," reports VICE News.
9. Third-Party Twitter Service Hacked to Push Out Nazi-Themed Tweetsvom 58.49 Punkte Attackers hacked a third-party service and used their unauthorized access to push out Nazi-themed tweets from high-profile Twitter accounts. On 14 March, prominent companies, publishers, and personalities tweeted out messages containing swastikas and the
11. Cloudflare Stops Supporting Neo-Nazi Site The Daily Stormervom 58.49 Punkte Timothy B. Lee reports via Ars Technica: All week, the infamous hate site Daily Stormer has been battling to stay online in the face of a concerted social media campaign to shut it down. The site lost its "dailystormer.com" domain on Monday after first