Emulator 29.1.6 Canary
Emulator 29.1.6 is now available in the Canary and Dev channels. Change:
- Fixed issue where virtual scene camera would show a black screen.
Update on BSOD on Windows with Q Beta 5 system images
- We have re-landed Q Beta 5 to macOS and Linux only.
- Intel has put up a tentative HAXM fix for the BSOD issue on Windows. If you are experiencing issues with BSOD on Q images:
- Install HAXM 7.5.2 https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KB2e_en9ERmw9BAprLZXmoWE6XqAYTJR
- Install Q Beta 5 if not installed already: Replace current Q Google APIs system image (in $ANDROID_SDK_ROOT/system-images/android-29/google_apis/x86 with the x86/ folder in this link: http://dl.google.com/android/repository/sys-img/google_apis/x86-29_r06.zip)
- Reboot the Q AVD
- Once we have verified the fix, we will release HAXM 7.5.2 to all channels, then Q Beta 5 to Windows.