Preview of Availability Zones for your Kubernetes cluster in Azure | Azure Friday
Justin Luk joins Scott Hanselman to discuss AKS preview features and enabling new functionality like Virtual Machine Scale Set node pools and Availability Zones. Availability Zones (AZ) is a high availability offering from Azure that protects applications and data from datacenter failures. By using AZ with Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), you will get higher reliability and resiliency for your applications running on Kubernetes.
- Preview - Create an Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) cluster that uses Availability Zones
- Availability Zones support is now available for Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) in preview
- Azure Kubernetes Service docs
- What are Availability Zones in Azure?
- Learn more about Kubernetes
- Create a free account (Azure)