Kommentiere zu Apple files lawsuit against Corellium for flogging virtual iOS copies for security tests
1. Apple Files Lawsuit Against Corellium For iOS Emulationvom 453.97 Punkte Apple has filed a lawsuit against Corellium, accusing the software company of illegally selling virtual copies of iOS under the guise of helping discover security flaws. "Apple said the software company Corellium has copied the operating system, graphical
4. Strelka - Scanning Files At Scale With Python And ZeroMQvom 153.1 Punkte
Strelka is a real-time file scanning system used for threat hunting, threat detection, and incident response. Based on the design established by Lockheed Martin's Laika BOSS and similar projects (see: related projects), Strelka's purpose is to perform
5. Scrounger - Mobile Application Testing Toolkitvom 151.68 Punkte
Scrounger - a person who borrows from or lives off others.
There is no better description for this tool for two main reasons, the first is because this tool takes inspiration from many other tools that have already been published, the second reason is because it lives off mobile application's vulnerabilities.
6. Announcing UI Tests in CI/CD for Desktop App Developersvom 138.47 Punkte
For many years the ability to run UI tests in CI/CD has provided great value to web developers. This past Microsoft Build 2019 we were excited to announce desktop app developers can now also run UI tests in Azure DevOps! Desktop applications can now run
9. APPLE-SA-2016-02-25-1 Apple TV 7.2.1vom 118.43 Punkte From: Apple Product SecurityReply to listAPPLE-SA-2016-02-25-1 Apple TV 7.2.1
Apple TV 7.2.1 is now available and addresses the following:
Available for: Apple TV (3rd Generation)
Impact: A malicious Wi-Fi network may be able to determine netwo
11. Lawsuit Claims Apple Forced Users To iOS 7 By Breaking FaceTimevom 107.5 Punkte According to Apple Insider, a class-action lawsuit has been filed in California that claims Apple broke FaceTime in iOS 6 to force users to upgrade to iOS 7. The lawsuit says Apple forced users to upgrade so it could avoid payments on a data deal with
12. What’s New for Python in Visual Studio (16.3 Preview 2)vom 106.49 Punkte
Today, we are releasing Visual Studio 2019 (16.3 Preview 2), which contains an updated testing experience for Python developers. We are happy to announce that the popular Python testing framework pytest is now supported. Additionally, we have re-worked the unittest ex