Kommentiere zu Apple-Chef Cook verteidigt Entfernung von App für Demos in Hong Kong
1. New version of Gtk Demos no longer needs sbcl to be installed.vom 270.84 Punkte
See "Introduction" below. The most recent version of Gtk-Demos is an update of the January 17 version. The following changes have been made since January 17:
It's no longer necessary to install sbcl to run the scripts. They're invoked by a
3. SOCKS Proxy List - 06/17/2019 by Tisocks.netvom 236.67 Punkte SOCKS Proxy List by Tisocks.net
If you Need Socks5 , Please visit service and add fund via PM , BTC WMZ , WEX . Thanks all!!
Add fund : https://tisocks.net/addfund
Check socks5 Online here : https://checksocks5.com
LIVE | 184.108.40.206:22189 | 0.242 | SOCKS5 | Unknow | Unkno
4. Tim Cook Defends Decision To Remove Hong Kong Maps App In Memovom 229.94 Punkte On Thursday, Apple CEO Tim Cook defended the company's decision to remove a mapping app in Hong Kong, saying that the company received "credible information" from authorities indicating the software was being used "maliciously" to attack police. Bloomberg
5. In Hong Kong, Protesters and Police Are Now Doxxing Each Othervom 197.23 Punkte As protests continue to rock Hong Kong, social media sites are now being used to share names, photos, phone numbers, ages and occupationa of individuals "on both sides of the protest line," reports the Guardian:
Supporters of the Hong Kong government
6. Apple unveils Apple Watch Series 5vom 181.87 Punkte Apple unveils Apple Watch Series 5<br/>Featuring an Always-On Retina Display, Built-In Compass and International Emergency Calling<br/>Cupertino, California — Apple today announced <a href="https://www.apple.com/apple-watch-series-5/"
8. Apple Hides Taiwan Flag in Hong Kongvom 169.82 Punkte iPhone users in Hong Kong have noticed a change in the latest version of iOS: the Flag for Taiwan emoji is missing. From a report: Previously restricted on Chinese iOS devices, all other regions of the world have continued to enjoy access to all flags
9. Hong Kong Has No Space Left for the Deadvom 167.62 Punkte Justin Heifetz, writing for Motherboard: When Fung Wai-tsun's family carried their grandfather's ashes across the Hong Kong border to Mainland China in 2013, they worried Customs officers, thinking the urn was full of drugs, would stop them. Fung, like