1. SpyNote RAT Masquerades as Netflix App to Infect Android Devicesvom 115.44 Punkte A new variant of the SpyNote remote access trojan (RAT) is infecting Android devices by masquerading as a mobile Netflix app. The malware, which is based off the SpyNote RAT builder leaked in 2016, displays the same icon used by the official Netflix app
2. New SpyNote Android RAT Leaks Onlinevom 69.27 Punkte The builder for a new type of Android remote access trojan (RAT) has recently leaked on malware discussion forums, and security vendors expect this new malware to start infecting users in the immediate future.
Palo Alto Networks experts say that this
3. MobiHok RAT, a new Android malware based on old SpyNote RATvom 69.27 Punkte
A new Android malware has appeared in the threat landscape, tracked as MobiHok RAT, it borrows the code from the old SpyNote RAT. Experts from threat intelligence firm SenseCy spotted a new piece of Android RAT, dubbed MobiHok RAT, that used code fro
7. Spyware Apps Found on Google Play Storevom 23.09 Punkte Researchers at the security firm Lookout have identified a family of malicious Android apps, referred to as SonicSpy. From a report: Experts say the malware author modified a version of the official Telegram app, injected the spyware code, rebranded it,
9. Facebook Abused To Spread Remote Access Trojans Since 2015vom 23.09 Punkte An anonymous reader quotes a report from ZDNet: Facebook has been exploited to act as a distribution platform for a set of Remote Access Trojans (RATs) for years, researchers say. According to Check Point Research, a "large-scale" campaign has been operating